adidas tracksuit sale Women's shoes Running shoes ,Adidas supernova sequence women's running shoes black - schwarz core black/core black/bright cyan adidas grey high tops,Fast Delivery
- Synthetic Overlays - For added support and secures the foot tightly onto the shoes.
- Engineered Mesh Overlays - Help's keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Closure: Speed-Laces
- Heel Collar and Padded Tongue - For improved comfort whilst you perform.
- Adidas BoostTM - Energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Midfoot TORSION® SYSTEM - Guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off.
The evolution of the Supernova Sequence series continues to provide a stable ride with great cushioning. Upper The Supernova Sequence 8 Running Shoe's upper construction adapts to all foot types with its synthetic and engineered mesh overlays designed to help keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform. The mesh engineering of the Supernova Sequence 8 works to move with the feet, yielding a personalised fit. The midfoot features a sock-like fit that wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and a superior fit, whilst a padded tongue and heel collar provide added comfort. Upper The midsole is designed with Adidas boostTM which is made up of thousands of individual capsules that provide a springy cushioning that acts like a trampoline under your feet. BoostTM is designed to be three times more temperature resistant than normal midsole materials so you can perform consistently in any climate. A full-length EVA Stable Frame innovation is designed to guide and support the foot from heel to toe whilst a Midfoot TORSION SYSTEM guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off. Upper The outsole of the Supernova Sequence 8 is constructed with a Continental Rubber compound that delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions.